Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 3 (54 days to go)

Stats:
Blood Sugar : 115 (6.4)
Weight: 83.9kg 



Notes: 
Day three is here and I didn't feel hungry at all again yesterday! 
Last night my sugar level was low before bed so I didn't take my final dose of glycoside. This can be a fluctuation as my diet is radically diferent, at least in volume.  I didn't want to risk too low blood sugar and wake up disorientated. This morning my level is better than yesterday. Glycoside has a 24 hour half life so I wouldn't expect it to effect the readings too much until today. So if my sugar rises I will take some more. 

I was just wondering how much a normal intake is per day. I checked it out an it is supposedly 2550 kcal for a man. That really brings home the enormity of what I am trying to do. In essence I having less than 1/3 of the normal intake.

So far it is too early to really expect any results. 

Symptoms:
Eyes quite blurred this morning.
Excessive urination. 




Exercise:
Medication:
2450mg Metformin
1 x 3mg glycoside. 



Calorific Intake (target 800 kcal)

20g almonds: 100
200g gaspacho: 50
Chicken 100g: 170
3 30g carrots: 45
2 carrotts: 30
100g lettuce:15
gaspacho: 50
chicken: 170
5 small toms:15
dressing: 20
total 680



No comments:

Post a Comment